Saturday, April 9, 2011

A New Week--And Joyful Creations

Sonya

Hi Everyone~

As many of you know, I am having "Excursion into
Beautiful" this week on my personal blog...And
as you can see by these creations of 3 talented
artists, their work definitely fits into this
category.


Sonya

Just look at this exquisite work by Sonya of
Counting My Blessings--Isn't it divine? Sonya is
a very talented fabric artist that weaves joyfulness
and scriptural messages into her pieces. Owning
a piece of her work is like having a blessing
for your own home.


Gerri Herbst

Gerri is a multi-talented, mixed media artist and design team
member. Her work has been published and her
pieces are so varied and amazing.

Gerri Herbst

Look at all the detail in her work--It is
so inspiring. When I visit Gerri's blog,
It's All Treasure, I never know what she will surprise
us with next! It is always a joy to visit and see what
she has in store.

Janet

Janet from Janet's Creative Pillows creates
such delightful pieces and I know that you will
"ooh" and "ahhh" over each one when you
go to visit her. (This is actually a wedding
dress form pillow--can you believe it?)


Janet

Isn't this Victorian shoe just stunning? Wait until
you see what other creations await you on her blog!


I hope you all have an amazing and creative week~

Some time this week, I hope you'll have a chance to
visit all 3 of these women at their blogs. And if you
do, please tell that Cindy sent you~I know they'll
be happy to hear it!

XO
Cindy

23 comments:

  1. What wonderful talent...all three. I will visit.
    Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you can you guess how I will spend the remainder of my evening? XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I follow you but I can't find you in my followers.
    Be happy to enter you in the give away if you'd like to join.
    Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank so much, sweet Cindy! You are such a dear friend! I will go visit Janet and Gerri!
    Big love and hugs,
    sonya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy- I will pop by to visit them. I love how freely you share other artists' works here and let THEIR beauty shine- You are THAT kind of sweet artist! xxoo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cindy!

    I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

    Thank you for sharing the beautiful items these three talented ladies create.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What gorgeous creations, Cindy! Thank you for promoting the work of such very talented women each and every week! that wedding dress pillow is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll go check them out Cindy, they all do lovely work.

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! Such talent here. I'm proud to already call two of these gals friend. Headed off to meet the other. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All three of these ladies are so talent,ed have been following Gerrie's work which is amazing. Must pop over and visit Sonya and janets blogs.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. All three of these have such uniqueness. I'm off to visit them now, but wanted to say thanks for sharing their work. I always love seeing what is next on here. Connie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cindy~ my goodness! These are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Cindy! Such beautiful creations! I'll have to go visit these talented ladies! Thank you for sharing their work!!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know Gerri's work is always beautiful so I will check out these other ladies too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. wonderful talent here, all of these are fantastic!!!! great post Cindy!!! have a great week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful creations! Thank you for introducing us to these talents. :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cindy, more amazing artists. I must visit Janet's Blog as she is new to me so that is where I am heading.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Cindy, thanks again for another fabulous edition. Wonderful creative ladies.
    Hugs June xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cindy these are wonderful artists and you do such a great job in bringing all this together in such a thoughtful way for everybody!
    Hugs from Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooooh 'talented ladies' is right. Wow. I just love your magazine, Cindy. You do such a fabulous job! Have a wonderful week:)
    ~Debra xxx
    Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh what a wonderful surprise! Thank you Cindy! I am honored to be apart of all these lovely ladies. I truly love your magazine and am now a big fan of your work.
    Thank you also to all of you who posted such sweet comments. I will be visiting you too.
    I welcome you to my blog anytime.
    Have a fantastic day,
    xoxo
    Janet
    p.s. Cindy I am going to grab a button right now and post it on my blog. Thanks again.xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  22. I found your blog today and love it!
    Thanks for sharing the beautiful items these three talented ladies create. Must pop over to visit her blogs.
    I have loved every minute of the time spent looking through all the wonderful pictures!

    Have a lovely day!

    Hugs, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my, I just found your site and I'm still in awe. Beautiful, stunning work. I'll be back often to see such lovely creations!

    ReplyDelete