Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sew Adorable!




Hi Everyone~

If you have ever seen this picture, then chances are that you have

been to Angela’s blog, Sew Loquacious. I have known Angela for

quite a long time and I am always amazed at her sewing talents.




Angela just opened up an Etsy store where she sells adorable

zipper pouches and I wanted to share them with you here.




As you can see, they come in all different styles!

I hope you will go over and say "hi" to Angela--
I know she'd love to hear from you!

Her blog is at: Sew Loquacious

XO
Cindy

9 comments:

  1. Etsy has a huge array of artists in every aspect of the art world, and then some! Angela has a cute shop. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these bags are adorable
    thanks for sharing Cindy :D
    ~victoria~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Cindy, I'm so honored that you featured me! Your work is so fantastic...I'm also honored to call you "my friend."
    Thanks again.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cindy,
    love the pouch! Who couldn't use one of those?! I'm off to visit her shop:) Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for introducing us to Angela! Love the name of her shop. :) And what a cute pouch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cindy just been over to angels blog amazing stuff you certainly know how to pick them ! Thanks for sharing

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are a good friend.. I love her bags too... I am off to see what new things she has... :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cindy...I want to put your WMusings button on my bloggie but I can't find it! HELP ME!

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Cindy, you always find the most beautiful items!

    ReplyDelete