Friday, November 4, 2011

Victorian Christmas

My Victorian Christmas Week is in full swing at Whimsical Musings--my personal blog!

So, come on over if you'd like to know how to make these crafts...

This is a Victorian Christmas journal...

Lots of room for creativity--and it makes a gorgeous family heirloom...

It has pockets, lace, and all sorts of embellishments...

And, there is a tutorial for these Christmas tags with graphics from Dezinaworld.

You won't want to miss the fun--and I'll be happy to see you there!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh goodness........I'm on my way to check it out!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already checked it out and its awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You do such incredible work. I will be around to "play" when my life settles a bit. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cindy,

    Your so talented!!! You always have me drooling on my keyboard.

    xo,
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Cindy,

    All of these are so beautiful! There are several I would love to create myself - do you have any time for sale in your Etsy Shop? I am running shorter on it every day. I must get a handle on my schedule!

    Thank you for sharing your beauty with all of us, they are amazing!

    Blessings, Donna
    grandma4five

    ReplyDelete