Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Little Romance

Hi Everyone:


Happy Valentine’s Day! I have lots of dreamy goodness to share with you today!


Brenda of Shabby Cats and Roses created this beautiful pink pillow and it is only one of the many lovely creations you will see on her blog--I hope you will pay her a visit to see her dreamy posts!


Sue of Little Imperfections has created this gorgeous organza journal...I know you will love browsing through the pages of her blog as she creates beautiful treasures from both fabric and paper...This journal is just one example of her romantic creations!


Connie of Connie Eyberg Originals actually made this blue pillow for her mother as a gift...But, there’s more to this story. It is truly heartfelt. You see, Connie painted an exquisite painting and later transferred the image to her computer in order to put her original art work on this pillow...Then, she did this intricate needlework. Hard to believe, isn’t it? Look at the detail...It is astounding!


Petra of Kunterbunt Cottage is a cutting-edge artist who always thinks “outside the box” to astound her followers! Just look at what she created with this coffee filter...It is a precious book. If you go to her blog, you can see all the pages--it is gorgeous.


But--there’s more. Petra has decided to have a giveaway and she is sending this beautiful creation to Terry at Terry2dogs who just WON it in a random drawing that Petra did !!!! I was given the honor of announcing the winner--Congratulations Terry!


Manni of I Bake Cakes astounded you last week and this week is no exception. Look at these cakes and cupcakes!

Wow!
And wouldn’t they look fantastic on this table that Debra of Deja Renew repurposed? I fell in love with this table when I saw it...and she has instructions on how to achieve this spectacular look right on her blog.



I thought I would share some more romantic goodness with you~this is my newest necklace featured in my Etsy shop~It is called “Queen of My Heart.”


Next week, please don't miss a special feature called "Seaside Living." If you love the beach, you'll love that issue. And there is a giveaway for my vintage seashell necklace--the winner will be announced on here. If you have not signed up, just pop over to my personal blog to enter. Click here!


I hope that all of you will be “serving up” lots of Valentine happiness today!


27 comments:

  1. Good heavens, these are all such lovely pictures! And I'm very pleased to hear that my friend Terry has won something so fabulous!! She'll be thrilled, I'm sure!! Thanks for sharing these beautiful pics, they're true eye candy, hugs, Ira x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Cindy,
    There are just so many gorgeous creations that you've featured here, I don't know where to begin! All of the hearts are just amazing, and so is the journal! I am especially in love with the blue and white heart pillow that Connie created! And those delicious looking cakes are making my mouth water. You know how I adore vintage sheet music, so I can't wait to see how that fabulous table was created! Thanks for featuring so many talented ladies! Sounds like I need to get busy and check out their blogs. Gorgeous necklace, btw! That will sell fast:)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindy :) Thanks so much for featuring me as one of the Artist's for your Valentine Issue of this wonderful Magazine ~ I am so very honored and blessed by you sweet friend!! I've just did a post about it to let everyone know :) Thank you so much again!!!

    Warmest hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look like some gorgeous places to stop by. Take care and have a wonderful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cindy.
    Thank you so much for featuring my work in this, your lovely on-line magazine.
    It is nice to be sitting along-side those lovely hearts,too.
    Best wishes, Cindy.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh....seaside living...I'm there:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Cindy! I am your newest follower on this wonderful magazine..I know I will love it as much as your other site. Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs,
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Swoon....more gorgeous creations!!! Love them all. I must go check out those cakes...my 14 year old is a Juicy fanatic...she will be screaming! LOL
    xo
    Roselle

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything you featured here! talented ladies, I am so happy to see that you are making necklaces!!! Love it all, Happy Valentines Day too!! xo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hallo Cindy, thank you so much for having me as a Guest Artist on your wonderful magazine for this week. I feel so honoured to be featured alongside with all those very talented ladies.
    Have a wonderful Valentine's Day, Petra.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thats some beautiful stuff. I love those cupcakes!! Happy Valentines Day! Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well I came over here to see some gorgeous creations and was shocked to see I won something! Total surprise to me!!! Thank you and beautiful love creations! Wishing you all a sweet and loving Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful post...and those cupcakes are unbelievable! Wow!!!! And YOUR Queen Of Heart necklace is gorgeous! Love it! Hugs- Diana

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness Cindy, you've certainly given us a lot of wonderfully creative women to check out this week! Thank you

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  15. So many great art creations! Lots of good blogs to visit! Love your new necklaces...had to have the Jeanne d' Arc piece!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you Cindy!!!!
    I'm so honoured that you've featured my cakes along side other amazing artists! (like yourself!!!)
    A big thank you and a big hug to you!!!
    xoxo
    Manni :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cindy, Beautiful post as usual! Thanks so much for featuring my pillow along with the beautiful creations from other blogs! I am so thrilled and will post the link on both of my blogs! Happy Valentine's Day my friend. Connie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such lovely things to look for today again dear Cindy. I love your magazine. Happy Day dear friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic edition Cindy, love these wonderful features, those cakes are amazing, as is that table and i adore your key necklace. Connies Pillow is so beautiful too

    hugs June

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cindy, Another beautiful edition. I'm on my way to visit all the featured artists. I have the same style of accent table like Debra up-cycled. I was going to restore it to original , but now I'm not so sure I will. Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration! Hugs, LInda

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cindy, these features are amazing as usual. I'm going to have fun visiting. I have to tell you I look forward to this every Monday. Maybe I said that already. ;)

    That table is AMAZING. I fell in love with it too. Oh my, so many beautiful ideas while blogging. Will check it out.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Valentines Day! I just jumped over from Connie's blog,,,oh glad I did....fantastic blog!
    So much creativity!

    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Cindy,
    What a wonderful on line magazine blog you share with blogland. Such a great group of artists to visit. I am now a happy follower here too.
    Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day and all through the evening too.
    Hugs from warmer Texas.
    Celestina Marie XO

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cindy I also wanted to add that I have many of Brenda's gorgeous pillows and her work is amazing. So glad you featured her here too.
    XO Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, wow, wow! Everything is so pretty!!!!You are just so sweet to have this fabulous magazine:)
    ~Debra xxx
    Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cindy! Thanks so much for featuring my table. Such an honor. What a great post and feature. And you are right those cupcakes would be fab sitting on that table. All to all the ladies above with the lovely compliment and nice words. Thank you all as well. You made my week Cindy :)

    Deb
    http://dejarenew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Cindy, what a wonderful selection of gems you've got here. If there is anything you like on my blog, I would love to be mentioned here, although I wouldn't even dare to dream to appear amongst such talented artists. I am now a follower and will be looking forward to every Monday's inspiration! Hugs, Joanna x.

    ReplyDelete