I was just tagged by Queenie at Queenie Believe who is an awesome blogger!! That means I needed to answer these questions...so, here goes!!!!
- What is your favorite color? Pink and blue
2. What blog do you following that your followers would least expect you to follow? I can’t think of one.
3. What cherished article of clothing (excluding wedding gowns) do you keep even though it may not fit? Baby clothes.
4. Why? (Answer #3) They are my children’s.
5. Are you the one that rides the roller coaster or sits on the bench holding everyone’s packages/purses? Sit on the bench.
6. What was the make and model of your first car? A ’67 Firebird.
7. Did you give your car a name, if so what? (Answer #6) No, I didn’t. I was too busy driving it to the beach!
8. What is your favorite piece of furniture in your home? My white grand piano.
9. Why? (Answer #8) Because it was a dream-come-true from my mom.
10. What is your favorite dinner? Cheese enchiladas at Los Toros in Chatsworth, CA.
11. What creative adventure have you always wanted to try? Make stained glass.
Thank you, Queenie!!!!
Most excellent answers! Cheese enchiladas... yummy! Making stained glass in on my dream creative to-do-adventure list too.ReplyDelete
Thanks for playing, you're the best!
Have a great day.
Those were intersting questions and answers. I think learning to make stained glass sounds really interesting. It is a real art form, for sure ;) :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)ReplyDelete
What a fun batch of questions.ReplyDelete
That was fun! I'll sit on the bench with you! Wouldn't that be fun! ♥ReplyDelete
How fun to learn new things about you! I downloaded your new angel e~book when you had it free. Thank you soooo much for that opportunity! I haven't read it yet, but I'm sure it is as wonderful as your other angel e~book! Have a wonderfully terrific day, sweet friend!
It was fun reading your answers! Although, there is a question that intrigued me. Do you still have any of your baby clothes like when you were a baby?ReplyDelete
I'm a sit on the bench while others ride the roller coaster too!ReplyDelete
When we picked up my youngest son from the lawyer's office, he had put a baby outfit on him that was a 9 mo. sleeper. My youngest weighed 6 lbs 12 oz. so needless to say that little outfit just swallowed him up. I still have that little outfit and he's 24 now. :0)ReplyDelete
Is Los Toros still there! I love Cheese Enchiladas, too, from a good, authentic Mexican Restaurant!
Oh my gosh, stained glass is one on my list too! Would that just be so fun! I have a cousin in Long Island who makes the most beautiful Tiffany lamps! Beautiful craft to learn!
Loved learning the other things about you, too!
Blessings, and congrats
I love knowing more and more about you! Love all these facts!~ xo DianaReplyDelete
How fun it was to read this!!!! Loved learning more about you, Cindy!ReplyDelete
HEY! I forgot to ask you before...will you hold my packages while I ride the roller coaster?;>) xo DianaReplyDelete
love finding out these little tidbits!ReplyDelete
have a great day:)