Friday, September 23, 2011

Blogging: It's a "Woman" Thing




So many women want help with starting or improving their blogs. I have a new ebook that has just been published on Amazon called Blogging: It's a "Woman" Thing and I am so excited. Have you ever wondered how to get new visitors to your blog or how to keep up with writing new content? This book can give you valuable tips. But, more than that, it's my personal story.

I love being helpful. During the course of my blogging experience (which has been awesome) I have been asked so many questions and this book, as well as Blog from the Heart: A Woman's Guide to Blogging help to answer so many of those questions--and more.

XO
Cindy

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Cindy! What a great name for a booklet- It IS a woman thing, isn't it? You computer skills amaze me! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy,
    Congratulations...good for you! I will have to check it out. A lovely weekend to you,
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete