Monday, October 10, 2011

Amazing Scrap-booking Software!

Last week, I discovered the most AMAZING scrap-booking software--and I'm not even a scrap-booker...lol



The program comes with all kinds of background papers and embellishments--and it's so EASY to use. That is the astounding part of it all.

If you would like to get your own My Memories Suite V2.0, you can put in my code and get $10 off your purchase--How awesome is that?

I have a button on my sidebar. If you click that and put in my code STMMMS19107, you will get the discount!

The other night, I even downloaded 20 free scrap-booking papers from the company under their "Free" images on their website. Can you imagine how great these would be to use as Christmas gifts framed for friends and family? I'm even framing mine for gifts and attaching their custom Christmas tag graphics to the packages (and I got those free too! All I have to do is print them out!)

XO
Cindy

Linking this to the No Faces Challenge at My Memories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment