Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Make a Video


If you want to make a video, it is the best way to bring traffic to your blog!!!

So, what do you do?

Go to Animoto. Insert you own pictures and text. Choose a song that you like--ALL DONE!!!

All I ask is, please click HERE on Youtube! and ALL of my videos are on that page....2 weeks ago, I made 16 of them. If you want to see one of them to see how I made them with simple pictures, it will give you an example of how to make them easily.

Just make sure that if you make the free video on Animoto, it is not for commercial purposes, so don't mention any shop on your video. You can let people know your blog address though!

I hope this was helpful!!!

XO
Cindy

10 comments:

  1. Nicole and I have talked about doing this. Thanks for the info. of where to do it:)You're the best:)
    ~Debra xxx
    Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow making a video sounds like great fun. Thank you for continuing to share your wealth of information with us!
    Always,
    Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindy,
    my grand daughters third birthday is this weekend and I can't wait to take the camera. I want to make a video and post it.
    Thanks to you, that is now possible.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the great info. I think your books may be in order.
    Amazon here I come!!
    I do have one question for you tho, what the heck is a favicon?
    Char

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow how nice Cindy.I will have to plan what I will do, but thats interesting to know.Thanks again Cindy!Yes and what is a favicon? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have been and watched your videos - great work Cindy and thanks for the inspiration.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that idea, i am sure i can come up with something sometime to make a video on lol
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've not really thought about putting a video on my blog, but now that you've shown me how easy it is I just may do it! Thanks again Cindy for all the great and informative posts you have.

    ReplyDelete
  8. THis is a very helpful site. I want to make a banner on my blog page so hopefully I can do this now. Cheers janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh thank you for sharing, I have wanted to try this for quite some time....

    ReplyDelete