Friday, October 7, 2011

Search Engine Optimization How to

What is search engine optimization--(SEO)? Search engine optimization simply means the ability to have your blog or website come up higher in search engines. It means that if you take a few steps in the right direction, you will have a better chance of having your domains be found by people on the web--in short, more traffic! But, first it’s a good idea to find out what your ranking already is. That is all covered in my easy online seminar and that part is in the very FIRST section.

My Free “Blogging 101” Seminar is listed on the tab above. I hope you enjoy the classes and when you’re finished, you are welcome to take my Graduation Certificate and place it on your blog or website with a link back to here.


I hope that the seminar is super-helpful!!!!



Cindy

2 comments: