Friday, October 14, 2011

What Does the Google Plus 1 Button Mean--Market Your Blog

Hi Everyone~

After having my online seminar, I received so many emails I was afraid they would shut down my Hotmail account. People were really excited about the possibility of getting more people to their blogs. Believe me, it is possible to do that in a short amount of time.

We all know that nothing is more frustrating than creating a blog and having NO visitors. It's like throwing a party and looking at the snacks, streamers, and balloons all by yourself. Well, in terms of a blog, you can fix that in a jiffy!


There are several things you can do:

1. First, check your stats on your personal blog to see where any of your current traffic is coming from.

2. Offer to be a guest blogger on someone else's blog.

3. Join blog parties and visit people who have posted there.

4. Create a video tape for Youtube and you would be amazed how many visitors come.

5. Ask your visitors to use the Google Plus 1 button to bring you more exposure.

6. Offer to do a story about someone else's blog on yours.

These are just a few quick ideas. There are more in my seminar at the top of this blog (on the tab.) The seminar is completely free and there is a Graduation Certificate that you are welcome to have.

If you are a woman and would like some blogging inspiration, I have written these ebooks to help your blog grow. They are brand-new and available on Amazon. They are not tech-oriented. The purpose? To help you amp up your blog and create lots of inspiration!

Blogging: It's a "Woman" Thing (It just went up 84,000 ranks today!)

Blog from the Heart: A Woman's Guide to Blogging (It just went up over 100,000 ranks today!)

Here is just one review of Blogging: It's a "Woman" Thing on Amazon

"This book is to the point, informative, engaging and fun to read! I just started a blog 3 months ago, and this book gives some valuable insight into the blogging world for women. Cindy Adkins' shares her knowledge and experience about blogging in a way that everyone can understand. It shows how blogging can open up a whole new world for writers and artists, or anyone wanting to share their life experiences, talents or interests. Great book!" By Cindy554


Thanks so much for visiting!!!

By the way, this is not my main blog--It is here! You're welcome to visit! (Music and fun are on me.)

If this post was helpful to you, please click the Google Plus 1 button below....Do you know what it means? It is like a "like" button on Facebook and helps get posts out to others who can gain from the info. I call it an "applause" button.

Cindy

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Cindy! I didn't know what this meant and couldn't find out anywhere - even asked Google! Applause or Like make sense to me, a non-techie!

    Question to go along - when I hit the +1 a Google page came up and wanted me to join a public Google profile. Is this something you think I should, might want to, or just ignore joining?

    Thanks for the great information here!
    Blessings,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete