Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Change Column Widths on Blogger




Changing the width of your columns on Blogger is easy-peasy!! First, go to your blog and scroll up to the top where it says DESIGN. Click it.



You will now be taken to your design template. Look familiar?  When you are there, CLICK the orange button that says CUSTOMIZE--it is rectangular and near the top of the page.


This will take you to BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNER.  On the left sidebar, click ADJUST WIDTHS.

Next, a screen will appear to adjust widths.  As you move them slowly back and forth you can see what your blog will look like.  Once you have it how you want it to appear, click APPLY TO BLOG.  All done!



If you need more tutorials, just scroll down. Also, if you need a blog button, I make them...They're not expensive. Just email me at: Cindylou_20@hotmail.com

If this was helpful, please click the +1 button below--thanks a million!


6 comments:

  1. Thanks so very much Cindy, I have succeeded through your explanations, I now have a better width that I am happy with.
    And it was so so easy. I had tried this way before but I was cutting out the side images.
    Smiles:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also thank you so much for replying so quickly.
    Smiles:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindy,
    Thanks for sharing your expertise on this. Since taking your class, I've decided to do some more tweaking with my blog. Who knows, I might just change my entire blog, slowly of course.
    Hugs, hugs, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Cindy! I've done tweaked my blog's width.

    Have a wonderful day,
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading all of your tips. Early on in blogging I changed to the stretch minima format and find when I go to try any of these tips they don't work. Seems there aren't many tips for this format and really can't remember why I was encouraged to change to it.
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ainda não peguei seu botão de pós graduação porque ainda estou aqui...aprendendo! Obrigada!!

    ReplyDelete