Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Multiple Sclerosis

My friend Daniella has a brand-new blog called Multiple Sclerosis--Journal It. It is about her own journey and shows visitors how to journal about their experiences--ups and downs of their daily life. It is about caring and sharing--and if anyone can inspire people, it's Daniella. If you read this, would you mind going over and becoming a follower and showing emotional support for a blog that is really about sharing life's experiences even in the midst of medical issues? Bravo, Daniella....You are an inspiration.

XO
Cindy

6 comments:

  1. Cindy, thank you for sharing Daniella's blog with us. I know how it feels to need to share and document an illness.
    XO
    Della

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I knew it had to be something!! Thank you! You are awesome my friend!!
    I really hope I can help people in some small way. There is so much going on with people and there is not many places to go.
    Thank you Cindy!!
    xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindy,
    I admire people who share their story, no matter what it is. It is courageous to be open, but we learn from doing it and from those brave souls who do. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cindy...I have visited Daniella and become a follower. It is so kind of her to share her story. Thank you for helping her join our blog community which I love so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too visited Daniella and became a follower. I think she is an inspiration and courageous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cindy,
    I am a new follower. Thank You for visiting my Blog. Daniella, is an inspiration with such a wonderful attitude and through her I have now become a follower to your blogs as well.
    Tara

    ReplyDelete